miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

my schedule


MondayTuesdayWednesdayThrusday
Friday      
SaturdaySunday
Morninggo work at 7 am go work at 7 am go work at 7am    go work at 7am   Sleep
Afternoongo the university
go the universitygo to my dentistrystudy
Eveningrelax in my home chat with my friendssleep go to the discogo to  the partysleep



Hi all ..! this is my schedule
Mondays in the morning I go to my work at 7 am, in the afternoon I go to school at 1pm to 5 pm
Tuesday morning I go in to work, In the night   I stay relaxed at home
Wednesdays in the afternoon I go to school at 1 pm to 5 pm, on night  chat with my friends
The Thursday afternoon voi my dentist at 3 pm, Evening  I sleep 
Friday in the morning go to work at 7 am, at night I go to disco
Saturdays in the morning go to work at 7 am, at night I go to party
The Sunday in the  morning  I sleep, study in the afternoon, and sleep at night

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario