jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog

 Hello world.! this is my level 2 blog here i will post my homework and share interesting things to practice me english

My name’s Vanessa Ramirez but you can call me Vaky. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Mara Norte. I’m 20 years old and I study Pree- School Education at URBE . My favorite subjects are psicology and lenguage. This trimester I am taking 4 classes and I am in the 5th trimester.

I love music I think beatiful , dancing, I like sleep, driving my car, talk with my friend Vako, study, talking on the phone with my friends,watch movies with my boyfriend, I love pizza , chocolate, my family , my country.

I hate beans, listen to rock, no i like get up early ,I do not like noise , war, injustice, the lies, walk in sand, clean house

Some of my dreams are travel around the world, know all the continents, I whant graduate from preschool teacher, I also want to own a preschool, buy a big house, a car, start a family, marry my boyfriend

Of English I can say that,  I not like very much,  I'm very bad to learn,  I only Know  the basics, I really hope to pass this class

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario