jueves, 2 de junio de 2011



1) What's your name?
My  name is  Enrique Fuenmayor
2) What's your favorite month of the year and why?
My favorite month of the  year is  Febrary  because because my birthday is this month
3) What's your favorite day of the week? why?
my  favorite day of the  week is Friday it is the beginning of the weekend
4) What is your favorite day of the year?
my favorite day of the year is septemer 8 because it is the birthday of my girlfriend
5)What do you eat or drink on that day?
that day my girlfriend likes to eat pizza and cake and drinking whiskey
6) What do you do or where do you go?
I go to my girlfriend's house and celebrate with family and friends
7) When's your birthday?
My birthday is febrary 7
8) When were you born?
I was born in 1984
9) How old are you?
I have 27 year old









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario