miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

activities the special day

Answer questions and special days we like ( Activities )

1) What's your name?
Vanessa Ramirez
2) What's your favorite month of the year and why?
My favorite month of the year in november because  is the month of the Virgin Chiquinquira
3) What's your favorite day of the week? why?
My favorite day of the week is Friday because I go out with my boyfriend party
4) What is your favorite day of the year?
My favorite day of the year is my birthday xD....
5)What do you eat or drink on that day?
That day I like to eat pizza and drink whiskey
6) What do you do or where do you go?
That day I spend with my family, my boyfriend and my friends at my house
7) When's your birthday?
My birthday is on september 8
8) When were you born?
I was born in 1990
9) How old are you?
I have 20 years old
Hello my name is Vanessa Ramirez, My favorite month of the year is november because  is the month of the Virgin Chiquinquira,
My favorite day of the week is Friday because I go out with my boyfriend. My favorite day of the year is my birthday. That day  I like to eat  pizza and drink whiskey. that day I spend with my family, my boyfriend and my friends. My birthday is on september 8. I was born in 1990 I have 20 year old..!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario